What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to shut of CalDAV requests for login

Imageman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven’t used a Google calendar for years. Every couple days CalDAV pops up on my phone and iPad asking for login information. I can’t find any CalDAV settings on my iPad / iOS 11. How do I get rid of it? - Thanks for your help, Bob

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Under iOS 11 (and I believe iOS 10) most non-iCloud account settings are under Settings > Accounts & Passwords. That should include any Google calendar subscrptions.

While some iCloud settings can also be found here, you’ll find a more complete listing by tapping your Account at the top of the Settings list and drilling down.

Settings > Mail has been reduced to those settings that affect the behavior of the Mail app. You will no longer find account settings there. Also, Contacts and Calendars have been given their own area for settings.

733ACD5E-5512-43E8-9B50-099EF7D41C6F.jpeg

Most reactions

Latest posts