What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to set up iPod Touch!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
umm....I do not know! She buys her music via itunes on MY computer here so I guess she figured to go the same route. Plus, lets face it, Gab, the screen is a little small to scroll thru movies.

But yet they watch them on the ipod!! Go figure!

So where are these movies going when she buys them and syncs to iPod? They are not on the ipod!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know about synching rentals to iDevices. Not sure you can, because you're supposed to only be able to rent and view on one device. But I could be wrong. I've rented only on individual iDevices.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know about synching rentals to iDevices. Not sure you can, because you're supposed to only be able to rent and view on one device. But I could be wrong. I've rented only on individual iDevices.

The iPod Touch is not an individual device? So....she rented in on our computer and she can only watch on our computer?

I am confused! All I can say ~ I am glad this is not mine.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPod Touch is not an individual device? So....she rented in on our computer and she can only watch on our computer?

I am confused! All I can say ~ I am glad this is not mine.

Check out Gabriel's post after mine. His link says you can synch from computer to her touch even on rentals.

My earlier post was wrong. Like I said, I thought it could be, because I don't rent and synch. I just rent straight from my iDevices, rather than using iTunes synch from a computer.

I thought maybe you couldn't synch rentals (as opposed to buying movies) because I read before that you're supposed to be able to see a rental only on one device. (I didn't pay much to attention to it at the time, because I figured I'd never to need to see the same rental on two devices.)

Anyway, she should like movies fine on touch once she learns what works best for her. If she has a touch 4, the screen is nice and crisp IMO for movies. Of course, it's tiny, but you put your head close anyway for such a screen, lol. I tried a Yosemite video on my touch 4 and thought it pretty good.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So.....any news?

Just a thought but she could browse on your PC then once she has decided what she wants to watch she could go straight to it on her IPod Touch and download it.

The Archangel

Most reactions