What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to set up iPod Touch!

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marlee, a bit of a simple question, but has she tried the search function? Try getting her to type the title of the rented movie?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marlee, a bit of a simple question, but has she tried the search function? Try getting her to type the title of the rented movie?

Okay then. I just told her this. Where exactly is the search function for her to type in the title? She has no movies on this iPod, just an FYI.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Marie-when I rented a movie-it was found in the video app. Have you tried there?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Okay then. I just told her this. Where exactly is the search function for her to type in the title? She has no movies on this iPod, just an FYI.

Swipe all the way to the left on the home screens.......

The Archangel

Attachments

• image-1739909119.png
    image-1739909119.png
    298.9 KB · Views: 171

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it's not showing in Videos, try going to iTunes >More > Downloads.

Search (Spotlight Search) is same as on iPad -- the first screen before your first home screen. This will work for videos only if that's one of the categories checked in your Spotlight Search in Settings.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Swipe all the way to the left on the home screens.......

The Archangel

Oh Yeah! I am so not familiar with iPods at all! It is just like our ipads! Okay, then.

The movie she bought is now expired as she accidently started in iTunes when she bought. But she just got another and it is downloading.

Then you guys can help us find it on her ipod! You think it would go in under Videos.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay it is gone again!

She just went to the itunes store ON the ipod and searched it and it popped up and says it available to rent, which she already did!!

Thoughts?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Okay it is gone again!

She just went to the itunes store ON the ipod and searched it and it popped and says it available to rent, which she already did!!

Thoughts?

And she did a search for it on her iPod?

The Archangel

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And she did a search for it on her iPod?

The Archangel

Yep, babe we did!

Gab ~ maybe we are not syncing it right when she buys it on itunes via computer? She buys the movies, her iPod is plugged and it is syncing. This is how she does her music and it works.

She had to leave and has left me with this thing. Damnit.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts