What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to set reminders longer than 2 days in calender?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not aware of one that you can use from within the native calendar app alone. I'm not a user of Google calendar (am I the only guy?) but it seems as though, when you synch your Google calendar with the iPad the alarm reminders that are longer than 2 days import OK.

Tim
Scotland

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Like Tim says, it will import longer alarms from most services. I know from experience that Google Calendars allows you to set longer alarms and sync them. Using MobileMe online won't, but I can use the Calendar app on my iMac to set almost anytime and it will sync with both MobileMe and the iPad.

I did run into problem when I tried to set up more than two alerts though. MobileMe choked on it badly.

It's an annoying oversight. There really should be an option to set your own time and date.

The workaround is to create a reminder event on the date you want to be reminded of the future event. That is what I eventually did when faced with the three alert limitation.

Most reactions

Latest posts