What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to scroll the web page

Tinamooli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all,

I need to creat an account on a website, and need to agree with terms and conditions,,,when i select the read the terms and condition, it opens a window in which I should read and scroll to reach the agree button,, but I can not scroll the page!!

I have attached the picture to be more clear!

Pls, let me know how to do that?

Attachments

• image-184975056.png
    image-184975056.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 425

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you need to scroll a frame within a web page you need to use the iPad's two-finger scroll. I use the first and second finger. Lightly place them both inside the area you want to scroll simultaneously and scroll horizontally or vertically. It takes a bit of practice; I found I was doing all sorts of unintended things to begin with - like zooming - but you'll soon get the hang of it.

Tim

OP
T

Tinamooli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
If you need to scroll a frame within a web page you need to use the iPad's two-finger scroll. I use the first and second finger. Lightly place them both inside the area you want to scroll simultaneously and scroll horizontally or vertically. It takes a bit of practice; I found I was doing all sorts of unintended things to begin with - like zooming - but you'll soon get the hang of it.

Tim

Yes Tim, it really works. Thank you very much!

elainetmy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Tim,
I'm current trying to display a pdf inside an iframe. It can be displayed but cannot be scroll, I've tried to use the method that you mentioned. It doesn't work for me. Do you know any other way to make it scrollable? Thank u.

aBlondeMoment

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been having the same problem lately. Here are the solutions I have been able to find:

1. - 2 finger scrolling (doesn't work on all frames)
2. - do a long press on the frame until the menu comes up & then I choose open in new tab. ( This way it opens as a tab rather than a frame, and all functionality is returned)
3. - If it's a pdf then I long press & choose open in open in ibooks .

Most reactions

Latest posts