What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to save you tube mov for off line view ?

SCCAguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
TagDisk HD+ from the app store works well. There is a free and paid version as well.

Hmmm, neither one gets a good review. Only 2 stars.
SCCAguy

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I dont trust reviews....besides it does what it says....and it also has built in wifi transfer bypassing having to sync with iTunes....

SCCAguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Harters said:
I use Perfect Downloader and it works good for me :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Does Perfect Downloader enable you to save a YouTube video to the iPod app on your iPad??
SCCAguy

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much, by the way i just try perfect downloaded , when I paste the web site link of one of the you tube , but I have problem in download the file. Have you try using this apps to download you tube movie , does it work every time ?

Paul

SCCAguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SCCAguy said:
Does Perfect Downloader enable you to save a YouTube video to the iPod app on your iPad??
SCCAguy

I just learned about an app called 369 Web Browser Lite which says you can download anything.
Anyone have have this app?
SCCAguy

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SCCAguy said:
SCCAguy

I was hoping to give you an answer, but for some reason I can't get it to work now :(

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Harters said:
I was hoping to give you an answer, but for some reason I can't get it to work now :(

Sorted..... I was getting confused. It was TagDiskHD which I used, but there is no way of playing through iPod as far as I can see.

SCCAguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Harters said:
Sorted..... I was getting confused. It was TagDiskHD which I used, but there is no way of playing through iPod as far as I can see.

OK, thanks!

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SCCAguy said:
SCCAguy

SCCAguy said:
I'm not jail broken.
SCCAguy

I'm afraid there's no official or jb app that will send the video to the iPod app on the ipad. Tagdisk does have a built in web browser with bookmarks..also able to link it to your dropbox account....then you can move it from the dropbox shared folder on your pc to your video folder in iTunes and then sync up...then it would be in your video app....if you want to take the scenic route.
When it downloads the video from YouTube, it converts it to mp4 format on the fly....and can also be viewed within the app.

Last edited:
OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After viewing so many post I think tag disk is right solution. May be I should try again.

Most reactions

Latest posts