What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Save Setting Changes

lprmcnit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm embarassed to ask this question...I should know the answer...but....OK here goes.

I'm setting up a wi-fi network, adding an auto-proxy setting( on the bottom of the wi-fi screen) pointing to a pac file we have stored on our network.I enter the URL, but then how do i save the setting? I'm used in a Windows world to clicking save someplace, but there doesn't seem to be a place to do that or a way to do it. About 1/2 the time when I navigate away from this page and come back, the url address isn't there anymore and is blank again.....once it is (finally, for sure) saved, I can connect to the wi-fi network and my proxy credentials are requested as they should be..but the problem is I'm not sure what I have to do to save the settings change. Appreciate in advance any tips or help. :)

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya there are a lot of mobile apps that work this way, you make a change and simply move on, no dedicated Save button. I'm afraid there is nothing that can be done about that. If the setting is not "sticking" I suspect it is a bug.

Most reactions

Latest posts