What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to save a photo?

Micro image

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Noob question, I know, but I did search, promise!

Viewing a web page, tapping a pic brings up three choices, copy, select and select all.

iPad help mentions a save function, but how do I get to that?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What bowser are you using? With Safari (which a rarely use) and Atomic (which I use the other 99.9% of the time), when I tap on an image, one of the choices is to save the image.

Last edited:
OP
M

Micro image

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I did tap and hold. I don't get a save option, only copy, select and select all.

Am using Safari browser

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hold for 3 seconds on the image that you like. 2 options will pop out "save image" and "copy"

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I did tap and hold. I don't get a save option, only copy, select and select all.

Am using Safari browser
That's peculiar...
I get, Open, Open in New Page, Save Image and Copy. That's by just putting a finger on the image and holding for two, three seconds.

Do you get the same response on every image or just specific ones? Some may be locked?

Most reactions

Latest posts