What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to revert back ?

godwisper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an IPAD 1 few weeks ago and immediately I did jailbreak it....

to be honest I didnt find any usefullness from Cydia or whatever so I would like to return back as I was so I will not have any problems upgrading to newer versions of firmware for the IPAD in the future...

can the jailbreak be reverted and if yes how ?

Thanks to all

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bought an IPAD 1 few weeks ago and immediately I did jailbreak it....

to be honest I didnt find any usefullness from Cydia or whatever so I would like to return back as I was so I will not have any problems upgrading to newer versions of firmware for the IPAD in the future...

can the jailbreak be reverted and if yes how ?

Thanks to all

Open iTunes and choose "restore".....
Sorry, you didn't find anything useful....

OP
G

godwisper

iPF Noob
Reaction score

presently am playing orderchaos all the time I have available to use the IPAD and really dont want to get banned or stuck at any future updates :)

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
godwisper said:

presently am playing orderchaos all the time I have available to use the IPAD and really dont want to get banned or stuck at any future updates :)

You wouldn't get banned from order&chaos for being jb.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since you are already jailbroken, you will likely have to be in DFU mode, otherwise the restore will probably fail in iTunes. Use this guide to get into DFU mode then connect to iTunes and press restore when prompted to return to 4.3.3

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/27489-dfu-mode-dummies.html

PS - As OUTL4W suggested, applications will not normally notice you are jailbroken nor do you get banned from any services for being jailbroken.

Most reactions

Latest posts