What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to retrieve missing emails from inbox outlook/hotmail in simple terms

memejoann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
emails from the past month or so are missing from my inbox of hotmail/outlook.....in simple terms how do i retrieve them a nd prevent it from happening again...

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPadForums!

Go to the Settings app, select Mail. At the top on the next page, you'll find Accounts. Tap it. Now choose the Outlook account. Is should look like this somehow:
IMG_6607.JPG

Go to "Mail Days to Sync", and tap it. Set the checkmark next to "No Limit":
IMG_6606.PNG

Hope that helps.

OP
M

memejoann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to iPadForums!

Go to the Settings app, select Mail. At the top on the next page, you'll find Accounts. Tap it. Now choose the Outlook account. Is should look like this somehow:
View attachment 74948
Go to "Mail Days to Sync", and tap it. Set the checkmark next to "No Limit":
View attachment 74949

Hope that helps.
i just gave it a try....thanks for the tip and the respect for a novicenow if i could getcomputer to hook up so i can print....

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
i just gave it a try....thanks for the tip and the respect for a novicenow if i could getcomputer to hook up so i can print....

Well, you will have to be much more specific and provide further information: 1) by 'computer' do you mean an iPad (you are posting in the iPad Air 2 forum); and 2) If you are referring to your iPad, then Apple's AirPrint service provides a wireless option, if your printer is compatible - so tell us which brand/model printer you own? If you look at the link given, there is a LONG list of printers that will work. Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts