What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to reply to emails?

tweeter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been trying to figure out how to get the keyboard to show up when I want to reply to an email?

When I hit the reply button, the screen shows the old message in the reply format....but no keyboard! I did manage to get it once last night, but I have no idea what I did to make it appear!

I'm sure it's easy, I just can't figure it out.

Help?

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you clicked here:

864fa342.png

then you should have the keyboard. If you don't, there is a good chance you are still paired with a Bluetooth keyboard, or you need a restart of the iPad (press and hold the power button).

OP
T

tweeter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! I was using a web2mail thing (earthlink) because I couldn't get the other mail to work. Finally got that one to work and can reply from that one.

I'm loving my iPad, but it's taking me a while to figure everything out. I may have to break down and get my teenage granddaughter over to give me a class!

Most reactions

Latest posts