What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to record in HD?

jamie.long951

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got the iPad 2 on Tuesday and never put it down - laptop not been used other than to sync!!!! So loving it so far!!!

Two problems though that I seem to be having...

Am I right in thinking that the it records in 720p HD on the rear facing camera (side with the apple logo on)? Reason I ask I'd because I've done videos but it really doesnt look at anything like HD or the videos I've seen on YouTube of it!!!

Do you have to set it up somewhere?

Also, in settings I've found an option called enable caps lock. Does that mean that I press the caps key to keep it on and then press it again to turn caps off? At the moment I have to press it for every letter.

Thanks in advance!!!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jamie.long951 said:
Got the iPad 2 on Tuesday and never put it down - laptop not been used other than to sync!!!! So loving it so far!!!

Two problems though that I seem to be having...

Am I right in thinking that the it records in 720p HD on the rear facing camera (side with the apple logo on)? Reason I ask I'd because I've done videos but it really doesnt look at anything like HD or the videos I've seen on YouTube of it!!!

Do you have to set it up somewhere?

Also, in settings I've found an option called enable caps lock. Does that mean that I press the caps key to keep it on and then press it again to turn caps off? At the moment I have to press it for every letter.

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi there Welcome to the Forum I don't think any of us use our laptops as much when we get our iPad. Glad you're loving it.
You'll find the cameras on the IPad to be very basic, best results are obtained in good light. There are many threads here about this.
Once you have enabled the caps lock feature all you need to do is double tap the up arrow. The tab will turn blue with a white arrow. Voila. CAPITALS
There's a great thread here Tips and Tricks - for those of us who don't know, you will find many tips in this thread that will make your enjoyment of the iPad even better.
Enjoy!!

OP
jamie.long951

jamie.long951

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks slot for the quick reply!

Ok got the caps working! So there aren't any settings to do re. The HD camera? Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts