What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to read html file on ipad 3rd generation

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys i have a textbook on my laptop and this is the file type on my computer: " compiled HTML (. Chm) "and i want to read the book on my ipad. I usually use ibooks and adobe for pdfs but for this format i am stuck. Is there a way, or even a free app i can use to read the book on my ipad. Help. Thanks

Attachments

• image-242751519.jpg
    image-242751519.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 799

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
At work, we're using GoodReader, which'll run you about $3.99 IIRC. Alternatively, you can try FileApp from the AppStore. It's free but I've never had any dealings with it.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That is a compiled html help file. AFAIK, you need Internet Explorer to read it. Read it on your laptop.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A quick search for "chm" in the App Store reveals many apps which can help you read Microsoft Help files on the iPad! Some of them are free!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There sure are! Like 20 of them or so.....wow.

OP
T

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wall thanks guys, searched " chm" , found some apps. I am to try put the files when i get home. Thanks a lot

Most reactions

Latest posts