1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

How to put videos onto Youtube

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by scubadiver12165, Dec 15, 2011.

1. scubadiver12165

scubadiver12165 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ones anyone know how to upload videos taken from the ipad2 and upload to YouTube? Each time I tried, it refused to recognize my YouTube username and password. I kept on getting invalid message. I confirmed that my YouTube username and password is correct. Is this a fluke with the functionality on the iPad?

I also had problem when I tried to upload a small video from iMovie using the iPad 2 to YouTube as well. It accepts my account information and it attempted to upload to YouTube. When the upload bar reached the end, it still show the message "uploading to YouTube". After an hour later,the same message still there. When I searched for the video on YouTube, it could not be found. It looked like the video never got uploaded. After several tries on that, I gave up.