What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to properly remove the iPad from the Otterbox Defender (Video)

toasty_hoodie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen too many posts where people just simply don't know how to remove the iPad from their Otterbox Defender. Some have broken it, some have thrown it, lol, and this just doesn't need to happen.

I made a short video showing the removal and the re-installation of the Otterbox Defender and how effortless it is to remove and reinstall.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I will gladly help out.

Enjoy!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8KXYhoNjI[/ame]

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Otterbox makes great products for the iPad.

I had the iPhone version and the RUBBER part did snap in half. It has been months now and I am STILL awaiting for a response back from them. :mad:

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great Video! That will me and many others :)

Note: Digikid - I purchased a used otterbox for my iPhone and wanted a new silicone case - emailed otterbox - no questions asked. no proof of purchased - they mailed me a new silicone layer - received it within 4 days of email. I suggest you send them another email - they are best customer service experience I have ever had online.

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
Well after watching your video, I thought it looked like it would work, so I ran to the iPad and tried it... No dice. Did you soak that whole thing in oil before you made that video??? It ain't gonna happen that way with mine. What can I do to break the apparent "weld" between the defender and the exterior of the iPad?

Most reactions