What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to proceed

michaelministry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelkingartwork.com
Just purchased a 16 GB, 3g, wifi 1st gen Ipad. I have a 4th Gen Ipod touch. The Ipad has been restored to original condition. Can I just plug it in on the same pc and activate it without any problems. I hope to transfer some of my apps from the ipod.

Thanks!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
michaelministry said:
Just purchased a 16 GB, 3g, wifi 1st gen Ipad. I have a 4th Gen Ipod touch. The Ipad has been restored to original condition. Can I just plug it in on the same pc and activate it without any problems. I hope to transfer some of my apps from the ipod.

Thanks!

Yes, just plug it in.........it will be good to go.

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
michaelministry said:
Thanks Gabriel1! I've been a little worried, I've read some stories where people have lost apps and been shut out of itunes.

There is normally an underlying reason for any problems occurring. There will be a back up of your other iDevice made by iTunes at the last sync so you could always sync again before the iPad however, I didn't and everything was fine as is the same for most others.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts