What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to prevent finger numbing?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you prevent your fingers from getting rubbed to the bone especially when playing a game like Modern Combat?
(something other than buying 2 styluses. That would be hard to play with)

Last edited:

mikeos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
probably to do with the way you are holding your device.
I'm sure I stumbled across a case for the iPad with grips on the corners to make it feel like a gaming pad.
have a goggle!

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mikeos said:
just found this!!!
might get one myself

IPAD/IPAD2 Joystick,Joystick

Oh yeah! I've seen those. I tend to push hard on any joystick so I am afraid I will break my screen. :(
My ps3 controller shows the wear of that. At least when using my fingers, it hurts to push hard so I don't push hard on the screen.

Wokiebear

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have one..got some for my grown boys, too! It won't break your screen. It moves when you push too hard or detaches. There is another one out that's getting better reviews for stability...called the Fling.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:
How do you prevent your fingers from getting rubbed to the bone especially when playing a game like Modern Combat?
(something other than buying 2 styluses. That would be hard to play with)

I have no feeling in my fingers! ( years of guitar and Bass playing have left me with calluses) :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
I use a fling, great stuff.

Another cheap easy method - lick your thumb so it slides over the screen easier. Sounds stupid, but works a treat.

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:
I have no feeling in my fingers! ( years of guitar and Bass playing have left me with calluses) :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

You and my brother would get among well. He plays the guitar A LOT and gets calluses. But he can feel his fingers. :)

Most reactions