What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to post

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome!

You click up top on iPad Forum ~ then you will see a whole page of individual sections to choose from.

After you make that selection and you find a topic, up top on the left, I think, it says New Thread.

Let me know how bad these instructions were!

Reaction score
If you happen to use the iPF app, you will have to start by logging in. There is a key symbol at the bottom of the iPF app solely for this purpose.

Then start browsing the forum, when you want to create a new thread, press the Arrow button at the top right corner and you will find the option. If you are reading inside a thread, the arrow button will allow you to respond to that specific thread.

Conclusion, the arrow button gives you different options, depending on your current location in the forum.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sweet poison.....thanks for the help, but I didn't see anything for a new thread. I must be blind

Well ~ it isn't going to be in here, in this thread. You probably know that.:eek:

Go to to up top gray strip thingy to Forum. The you will be at all the sections. Choose one click it then you open and up top left is New Thread.

hmm....perhaps I am not explaining it very well. lo...ya think? Try that once more!

Reaction score
This is where you have to be in the forum to post. You will also notice the purple 'New Thread' button just above all the threads.

Attachments

• image-2049761321.png
    image-2049761321.png
    279.9 KB · Views: 160

Most reactions

Latest posts