What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to play bridge game on iPad ?

sharaf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi...do you know how I become a member in this lovely site? , was searching in "safari" for 'how to play bridge online using my iPad?' specially my favourite site "bridge base online bbo" cause it is impossible to play in that site with my iPad cause Apple don't support Adobe flash player , while searching... , and due to my good luck , I found this beautiful site , headed by ' how to play and view bridge on bridge base online site with your iPad ' very interested title for me...so I became a member here , which is a great honor for me to be among you all , one last thing , that I still don't know where can I find my favourite site "bbo" . Anybody knows how...I would be very grateful if he reply and guide me....thanks all

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sharaf said:
Hi...do you know how I become a member in this lovely site? , was searching in "safari" for 'how to play bridge online using my iPad?' specially my favourite site "bridge base online bbo" cause it is impossible to play in that site with my iPad cause Apple don't support Adobe flash player , while searching... , and due to my good luck , I found this beautiful site , headed by ' how to play and view bridge on bridge base online site with your iPad ' very interested title for me...so I became a member here , which is a great honor for me to be among you all , one last thing , that I still don't know where can I find my favourite site "bbo" . Anybody knows how...I would be very grateful if he reply and guide me....thanks all

Hello sharaf. I use the game app called iBridgeBaron. You can find it in the Appstore. This game allows you to play thru your iPad on the internet or by yourself. It is not as good as playing bridge in person but it is the next best thing. You have basically two modes: duplicate and party bridge. The game tallies your score appropriately.

goldwing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a bbo player, frustrating not to be able to play on Ipad. I downloaded Omar Shariff app for Ipad, it works fine for a computer bridge game, you can hoan your player skills, but it is not much on defense. I have used Bridge Baron on Windows laptop, didn't like it at all. ... too slow, for with each play, it computed it's play against 100's of duplicate plays, then played. I am sure it is a better bridge game, just in slow motion...and I don't like slow motion.
What's up with the "flash incompatability"...I'm new to mac and Ipad. This really is annoying. Are there any OS upgrades to make my Ipad I compatable with flash?

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am a bbo player, frustrating not to be able to play on Ipad. I downloaded Omar Shariff app for Ipad, it works fine for a computer bridge game, you can hoan your player skills, but it is not much on defense. I have used Bridge Baron on Windows laptop, didn't like it at all. ... too slow, for with each play, it computed it's play against 100's of duplicate plays, then played. I am sure it is a better bridge game, just in slow motion...and I don't like slow motion.
What's up with the "flash incompatability"...I'm new to mac and Ipad. This really is annoying. Are there any OS upgrades to make my Ipad I compatable with flash?

BridgeBaron is available for the iPad. It is a bit expensive from my standard app prices. I think it is worth the price. Here is a screen shot of the opening screen.

Attachments

• image-496209327.jpg
    image-496209327.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 612

Most reactions

Latest posts