What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to order iPad2 online????

kapitan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kapitan said:
How are the prices different between online Apple store and a physical Apple store in the UK? I will be in Bristol sometime March/April or I can arrange myself to be there.... and there is this Apple store right in the shopping mall.... :)

The prices are the same.

The iPad 1 is available for 15£ less at Vodafone, Three, etc., but I assume that the iPad 2 will not be available through network providers for month to come.

So since the prices in Apple stores online, as well as offline, are consistent, it is really up to you which method you prefer. The only difference is the free engraving when ordering online, though that pretty much eliminates any hope of reselling the device in the future.

only... got saw the UK Apple site, prices are including VAT, the other reason of getting it in a physical store is so that I could get a receipt and get a refund of VAT at LHR .... thanks for quick reply...

Most reactions

Latest posts