What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to move photos from MacPro to Ipad 2 3rd generation

clodfish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a new IPad 2 3 generation and want to learn how to move photos from my MacPro to this device. Many thanks in advance for any info or advice!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm guessing here, because I use a PC, not a Mac, but in iTunes, click on your iPad and select the Photos tab. Click on the box next to Sync Photos from... and choose the relevant folder. Then click SYNC.

Unless there are any huge differences between iTunes on the Mac and on the PC, that should do it.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kevin's process is absolutely correct, but if your photos are in iPhoto on the Mac you can simply select that as the source for the photos in iTunes, rather than choosing a specific folder to sync. If it doesn't work as expected, let us know where your photos are on the MacBook and I'll post you some screenshots of how to set it up.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for that, f4780y. One of these days, I'll get with the program and buy a Mac. For now I have to guess. ;)

OP
C

clodfish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for these helpful replies which give me a number of options!

Most reactions

Latest posts