What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to move files from ipad to pc?

Ms.ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello everyone

I bought ipad4 and i have downloaded some files on it, how to transfer them safely to my pc by itunes ?
i want to understand syncing process , please :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
hello everyone

I bought ipad4 and i have downloaded some files on it, how to transfer them safely to my pc by itunes ?
i want to understand syncing process , please :)

Hi there! Welcome to iPF!

To transfer your files to your pc by iTunes, you need not sync your device, but the iPad has to be connected to your pc.
Here's the description: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12318

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sync with itunes and download a software to get them from itunes

Hi, Danieldorilas! Welcome to iPF!
It's nice that you try to help another member. However, please read Ms.ipad's post. The files are already on the iPad. The OP wants to transfer them to the pc, not in reverse.

Last edited:

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Really to answer effectively, we need to know what are the file types and where on the iPad they are stored, ie in what app?

If photos, then there are a myriad of solutions, but for other files the above questions need to be answered.

Most reactions

Latest posts