What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to move apps to different itunes account

Lawyered

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i hoping someone can help me. Im getting my ipad in a couple of days and both my girlfriend (who has an iphone) and myself (ive got a touch) have itunes accounts with plenty of apps that each of us has bought. We want the ipad registered to my girlfriends account but is there any way of making it so that the ipad has the apps from both accounts?
Thanks for any help

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't believe this is possible. Apps go with the account or the Apple ID.

OP
L

Lawyered

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that sucks. would it make any difference if i no longer needed my account, so that all our apple products are on one account?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can't them your paid for apps to the new account, so you would effectively lose them. You can add up the cost of them, see who has spent the most...then go to that account and rebuy the apps you really want/need on the other account. AFAIK, there is no way around this.

Most reactions

Latest posts