What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make Wallpaper App?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VampiressRN said:
You are lucky to be gifted in that area...I barely make it through my native language, so it will be a struggle. :eek:

I'm also bad with my English but I'm a great tech guy.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
C will never go out of date anytime soon - it's too well-entrenched in the computer community as a mainstream language, in its various flavours. (C++ is a cornerstone of object-oriented programming.)

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tzimisce said:
C will never go out of date anytime soon - it's too well-entrenched in the computer community as a mainstream language, in its various flavours. (C++ is a cornerstone of object-oriented programming.)

C will never die.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I should have added that C itself is a cornerstone of Unix-based operating systems.

Kevin W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for your kind feedback! The promo video has been pretty well received so far..

The final Beta due on wednesday and then, all things being perfect, submitted to app store the same day. So hopefully be live real soon, depending on how quick we are approved by apple.

Thanks again for your support, it is both welcomed and appreciated, cheers everyone!
www.3DwallpaperPro.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts