What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to make a normal doc as a template in Pages

said76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a meeting minutes sample created using Microsoft Word 2003. I do not mind re-creating the minutes from scratch using "iWork Pages" on iPad2 or re-use the minutes created from Word doc. My question is how to make it as a template so that I can come back to re-use this minutes for other projects.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure if this is what you mean but I keep my lesson plans and blank pages in a folder called master copies and when I need one I hold the copy until it jiggles and in the top left corner, press + and it will copy that page. Don't know if that helps. I'm sure someone else will be along soon if that's not what you mean.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

OP
S

said76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since we cannot create a template in pages for iPad2, I'd do the same as suggested by Hayles66 and that is to put your document that you want it as your template, as a master copy. That way, we can create as many copies as we like.

However, another issues I'm having is that we cannot add extra fonts such as garamond to pages for iPad 2. This font is important as we use it as a standard font for all of the documents in the company I work for. I think this is just another limitation of pages in iPad 2 which is a shame but I hope we'll get it to work in the future.

Thank you folks

Most reactions

Latest posts