What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Jailbreak Ipad4 Wifi + Cellular 6.1.3

bronson_mech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

i need some help for Jail breaking my IPAD 4 Wifi + Cellular 6.1.3..... i searched several websites and i downloaded firmware for my model as well as i downloaded some jailbreaking software too(redsnow,evasion,snowbreeze,etc) but i can't able to jailbreak it gives a Message "Unsupported IPSW- this IPSW is not Supported by this version of redsnow. Fringerprint:xxxxxxxx...........) please help me..........

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

i need some help for Jail breaking my IPAD 4 Wifi + Cellular 6.1.3..... i searched several websites and i downloaded firmware for my model as well as i downloaded some jailbreaking software too(redsnow,evasion,snowbreeze,etc) but i can't able to jailbreak it gives a Message "Unsupported IPSW- this IPSW is not Supported by this version of redsnow. Fringerprint:xxxxxxxx...........) please help me..........

Unfortunately you cannot jail break that iPad 4 on iOS 6.1.3. Nor can you downgrade to another iOS version to use a jail break tool.

Your only options are to wait for a jail break on iOS 6.1.3 or iOS 7. We don't know when (or if) these jail breaks are coming. All we can do is caution you to have patience and keep an eye on this thread for the latest news: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/114230-ios7-jailbreak-status-thread-official.html

Marilyn

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To help with the decision making a little, the iOS 6.1.3-6.1.5 will most likely be released before the iOS 7 utility. If you're looking to jailbreak a little sooner, you can stay on iOS 6. iOS 7 does offer some new APIs that can go well with Cydia packages when they're updated to do so.

Something else to take into account is that iOS 7.1 may patch one of the necessary exploits, so from now until the day prior to the 7.1 release, you have the time to choose between 6.1.3 and 7.0.4

Sent from my iPhone via Tapa

Most reactions

Latest posts