What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to jailbreak IOS6 on ipad 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
does anybody here figure it out how to jailbreak if so please leave a comment step by step including the download link

iPad 3 

OP
Purplehaste

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
There is no jailbreak for iOS6.

why? did they put protection on the new ios? anything that have software can hack right>? im sure someone will figure it out

iPad 3 

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Likely. All versions of iOS have been written with the intention of closing the loopholes that jailbreakers use. Each new version seems to take a bit longer, but so far a jailbreak method has always been found, so there's no reason to suppose it'll be any different this time round. It could just take a while, is all.

Jailbreaking is 100% legal, and fully supported by this forum, and it's a good bet you'll hear about it here first, so if you're interested in trying it out, stick around and check the hacking section often.

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Exactly why I'm staying away from iOS 6 for now. I can't lose my everyday useful JB tweaks. ;)

NakedFaerie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is no jailbreak for iOS6.
There has always been a jailbreak for IOS6. It came out just after the release of IOS6GM.
Its a tethered jailbreak for A4 devices so the iPhone 4S and iPad 3 cant be jailbroken but older models can.
You can even install Cydia if you know what your doing.
I installed IOS6 in my iPhone4 and thought it was crap so I went back to IOS5.1.1.
I just upgraded my iPad 3 not knowing the jailbreak wouldn't work on it until I tried to jailbreak it and it says I cant. It wont even downgrade so I'm stuck without jailbreak which really sucks.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts