What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to have more than 6 icons

ModGTI

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
May I ask how to have more than 6 icons at the bottom of the ipad 2.
I wanted to attach a image but I do not have enough post count and I am sorry for that.

Cheers

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I know there's a special hacking solution but you can put apps into folders and drag those folders to the bottom of the screen...so it's possible - even for a non-JB iPad - to have six folders there...each with many apps in them....

Tim

OP
M

ModGTI

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I know there's a special hacking solution but you can put apps into folders and drag those folders to the bottom of the screen...so it's possible - even for a non-JB iPad - to have six folders there...each with many apps in them....

Tim
Yes, that will be great and can you please enlighten me on that.

Please see image below to explain what I mean.
2jfx82o.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well - I sincerely hope that screen shot wasn't yours! We don't allow the discussion of pirated apps here. But I'm sure you copied it from elsewhere as an example..so I'm sure our jail breaking Members will be able to help out....

Tim

OP
M

ModGTI

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes that screen shot wasn't mine and I copied it from the net as I need to use that as an example, and Yes I know the forum rules :-D
so now I am waiting for the JB forumers to help me out..

Cheers

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Infinidock and ScrollingDock are my two personal favourites. I tend to use ScrollingDock exclusively now...

OP
M

ModGTI

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Infinidock and ScrollingDock are my two personal favourites. I tend to use ScrollingDock exclusively now...

oh ok, I will try out ScrollingDock too, thanks for your advice :)

Cheers

Ilikeapps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:

Is it scrollingdock or scrolling board in Cydia??

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm always gonna recommend scrollingboard over infinidock, because infinidock is included in scrollingboard.
please do your research on scrollingboard, as you can add more free stuff to enhance it.

Most reactions

Latest posts