What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to hack tv in times square with iphone/ipad...

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is really cool n not fake. Check the link out below

Sent from my Jailbroken IPad on 4.2.1 ;-)

Last edited:
OP
D

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That link didn't work as it takes u to home screen..try this one

Last edited:
OP
D

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Damn..lol. That didn't either...maybe 3rd times a charm, disregard other 2 links...one more time

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_HUYi9aVvI&sns=em[/ame]

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was well done though and almost convincing. I'm always amazed by the time, trouble and effort that people will put into these April Fool's jokes - instead of spending all their spare time doing that, they could be doing something useful like moderating iPad Forum....:(

Tim
Scotland

Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
It was well done though and almost convincing. I'm always amazed by the time, trouble and effort that people will put into these April Fool's jokes - instead of spending all their spare time doing that, they could be doing something useful like moderating iPad Forum....:(

Tim
Scotland

But Tim, you don't even know what sleep is and don't leave anything to moderate, even if someone else wanted too. :D

gray_mouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Man now if that could work with teleprompters, like on Obama speech you make him say what you want.

OP
D

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Tim
Scotland

So it's fake! Dang..it looks real to me as there is real technology out now that CAN do this wirelessly. Same thing as with those car transmitters for mp3 players that take over the radio stations.

<UILabel: 0x92ba670; frame = (979 3; 35 16); text = '17'; clipsToBounds = YES; userInteractionEnabled = NO; layer = <CALayer: 0xb3ac610>>

OP
D

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Demandarin said:
So it's fake! Dang..it looks real to me as there is real technology out now that CAN do this wirelessly. Same thing as with those car transmitters for mp3 players that take over the radio stations.

<UILabel: 0x92ba670; frame = (979 3; 35 16); text = '17'; clipsToBounds = YES; userInteractionEnabled = NO; layer = <CALayer: 0xb3ac610>>

Someone messing with my Ipf settings..hmmm

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gray_mouse said:
Man now if that could work with teleprompters, like on Obama speech you make him say what you want.

Oh I would have so much fun with that.

"Hello America.
Today we are here to discuss where I came from,
Yes, Kenya, (cough) oh sorry, Hawaii."

Most reactions

Latest posts