What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get to home page on iPad forums?

roysmith135

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could anyone please advise how I get to iPad forum home page?
Thanks in anticipation . . .

OP
R

roysmith135

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim
I was referring to the iPad app ipf, but your suggestion helps me to progress.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks Tim
I was referring to the iPad app ipf, but your suggestion helps me to progress.

Hi RoySmith - I use the iPF mainly just to read my posted threads - use my laptop for responding (just want a regular keyboard) - but the only options for this app is at the bottom, and on the far left is the option 'Forums' which just lists the items on the home page - as Tim mentioned you'll have to go through a regular browser whether on your computer or on the iPad to see the standard home page for the forum. :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
roysmith135 said:
Could anyone please advise how I get to iPad forum home page?
Thanks in anticipation . . .

There isn't really a Home page on the App, unless you mean where you can view all the sub Forums and different sections of the Forum. Just press the Forums tab along the bottom of the page. Have a look in all the tabs, the longer you use the app the more you will come to understand it. I hope this is what you meant. Post back if you need more information!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
R

roysmith135

iPF Noob
Reaction score
giradman said:
Hi RoySmith - I use the iPF mainly just to read my posted threads - use my laptop for responding (just want a regular keyboard) - but the only options for this app is at the bottom, and on the far left is the option 'Forums' which just lists the items on the home page - as Tim mentioned you'll have to go through a regular browser whether on your computer or on the iPad to see the standard home page for the forum. :)

Thanks guardsman!, very helpful

OP
R

roysmith135

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
There isn't really a Home page on the App, unless you mean where you can view all the sub Forums and different sections of the Forum. Just press the Forums tab along the bottom of the page. Have a look in all the tabs, the longer you use the app the more you will come to understand it. I hope this is what you meant. Post back if you need more information!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Thanks leelai! Very helpful

Most reactions