What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get rid of items

mirr1749

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I-Pad mini 2 fully updated..

Under Settings>Privacy>Diagnostic & Usage I have a lot of items listed there,which I believe are not needed...how can I get rid of them..(complete deletion)

Thanks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They can't be manually deleted but if you elect to send the data to Apple I believe it's then deleted.

Syncing your device with iTunes on your computer is also a way to delete them from your device.

Last edited:
OP
M

mirr1749

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They can't be manually deleted but if you elect to send the data to Apple I believe it's then deleted.

Syncing your device with iTunes on your computer is also a way to delete them from your device.

OP
M

mirr1749

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"They can't be manually deleted but if you elect to send the data to Apple I believe it's then deleted.".....Okay I will try that route and see how that works....

"Syncing your device with iTunes on your computer is also a way to delete them from your device.".....Is there a link somewhere where I can see how that is done,as I am not familiar with that procedure at all...if the above does not work...seems I read somewhere else that it was very iffy...sometimes it worked and other times it didn,t do a thing...

Thanks for your response and help...

Most reactions

Latest posts