What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get rid of Frash installed via WinSCP?

pego99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed Frash .01 with this method How To: Download And Install Flash (Frash) On iPad because the Cydia link to benm.at was not working. I find the large F's annoying and wanted to remove it. I went back to the files and removed the cydia and folders autoinstall but the Frash is still there. Anyone know how to uninstall or remove Frash? I thought about installing Frash again but this time using benm.at and then uninstalling it via cydia benm.at. Anyone know how to do this? TIA.

Last edited:

fenderprowler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.freeipadjailbreak.org
I installed Frash .01 with this method How To: Download And Install Flash (Frash) On iPad because the Cydia link to benm.at was not working. I find the large F's annoying and wanted to remove it. I went back to the files and removed the cydia and folders autoinstall but the Frash is still there. Anyone know how to install Frash? I thought about installing Frash again but this time using benm.at and then uninstalling it via cydia benm.at. Anyone know how to do this? TIA.
That's Great! When I have my iPad Jailbroken I will try your Method

Most reactions

Latest posts