What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get on my ipad 3 the scanning I made on Hp Deskjet ink advantage 3515

chriya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all,
I will be very grateful if can give me tips on "How to get on my ipad 3 the scanning I made on Hp Deskjet ink advantage 3515".

Thanks and Regards
Christian

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear all,
I will be very grateful if can give me tips on "How to get on my ipad 3 the scanning I made on Hp Deskjet ink advantage 3515".

Thanks and Regards
Christian

The easiest way I can think of is to e-mail it to yourself (assuming you have an e-mail account set up). That way, you can then open the scan in any compatible app.

Marilyn

OP
C

chriya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The easiest way I can think of is to e-mail it to yourself (assuming you have an e-mail account set up). That way, you can then open the scan in any compatible app. Marilyn

From a scanner,I cannot send an e-mail

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm glad this worked for you, chriya. Thanks for telling us (and anyone looking for a solution to the same problem) that it's fixed. Always good to hear back, especially the success stories. :)

And, thanks for bringing it up. Made me look into it and turns out, my wireless Epson printer (1) has an app also and (2) I can scan from it to the iPad. Kewl! I would not have looked into this but for your question.

I really like how we learn stuff on this forum!

Marilyn

OP
C

chriya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm glad this worked for you, chriya. Thanks for telling us (and anyone looking for a solution to the same problem) that it's fixed. Always good to hear back, especially the success stories. :) And, thanks for bringing it up. Made me look into it and turns out, my wireless Epson printer (1) has an app also and (2) I can scan from it to the iPad. Kewl! I would not have looked into this but for your question. I really like how we learn stuff on this forum! Marilyn

I agree 100%

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm glad this worked for you, chriya. Thanks for telling us (and anyone looking for a solution to the same problem) that it's fixed. Always good to hear back, especially the success stories. :) And, thanks for bringing it up. Made me look into it and turns out, my wireless Epson printer (1) has an app also and (2) I can scan from it to the iPad. Kewl! I would not have looked into this but for your question. I really like how we learn stuff on this forum! Marilyn
been using that Epson app for some time, and it really is great - scans direct from printer to my iPad, amongst a host of other features. Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts