What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get mail password

dinesh6065

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have input the mail settings data once and forgot the password. How can I read the password from settings of mail

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can't. If you could someone could pick up your iPad and steal your passwords.

What email provider are you using?

If it's MobileMe, then go to me.com on a browser (preferably on a computer). When you try to sign in, and fail, you'll get a forgot password link. Follow that and the instructions that follow.

You can try the same thing for any other email provider, if they have web based access.

If that does not work you'll have to contact their support and ask for a password reset. You'll probably have to answer a few questions to prove you are who you are.

Normally you get password resets through email, but in this case it might be a tad difficult.

And when you are done you may want to get a password app. There are several in the App Store, and have saved me from many a headache.

Most reactions

Latest posts