What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to get hotmail as "mail"

mimikates

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you have a hotmail account (and no other email account) is it possible to link it to the MAIL app without having to sign in every time?

any help/advice would be welcome please.

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mimikates said:
if you have a hotmail account (and no other email account) is it possible to link it to the MAIL app without having to sign in every time?

any help/advice would be welcome please.

I don't know if there is any difference as I don't have a hotmail account but I added all my email addresses (yahoo etc) to my settings including the passwords and I never have to sign in or enter a password, I just open the mail app and all my email addresses are there.

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

OP
M

mimikates

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you darkangelwitch for your reply - a friend (elderly) has just bought an ipad as her laptop died and only has a hotmail account. think we will have to reboot hers cos things don't seem to be working too well.

perhaps the reboot will sort things out.

grateful thanks

mimikates

Most reactions

Latest posts