What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to find thread I have posted

Tes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would you tell me please ,how I can find my thread already have posted,in general how do I use the forums?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Click on the User CP tab at the top of the page. You'll see a list of all your subscribed threads that have unread posts. (including the ones you created). To see all subscribed threads click on View all Subscribed Threads at the bottom of the list.

Also from the User CP page go through all the options in left sidebar, to set things up the way you want.

Just explore, you'll figure out the rest quickly.

If you are using the iPad Forums app, you get to the subscribe threads using the tab at the bottom. Again, explore, it starts to make sense.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Or, you can click on your user name (in the box next to the Welcome top right). Then in your profile click the "Statistics" tab and you can see all the threads you've started and all those you've posted to.

I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip. Much easier than using the Advance Search function.

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Or you can click on SEARCH on the top grey bar... Choose 'Advanced Search' and in the 'Find posts by user' box, put in your username...

OP
T

Tes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks all of you again,I find this one the simplest.

Most reactions

Latest posts