What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to establish connection to download apps?

dlbtiger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Ipad was stolen and I canceled my account. I have purchased a new Ipad 2 and synched it thru Itunes with my PC. When I try to download apps now I can't get into my old account (as expected), but don't see a way to establish a new one so I can purchase apps. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Dave

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You would have been better off just changing the account's password. Now you'll have to re-buy everything.

That said there are plenty of ways to create a new Apple ID (account). The simplest (on the iPad) is to open the App Store, scroll to the bottom of most pages and tap the Sign In button (will show an Apple ID if already signed in). You will be given the option to create a new account, as well as sign in with an existing one.

You will need to sign in seperately for iTune and the iBook Store; same general method. The sign in for iTune on the computer is at the top right. Don't forget to authorise the computer for the new account in the Store menu.

Most reactions

Latest posts