What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to e-mail more than 1 photo from iPad?

amfranzen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to e-mail more than 1 photo from iPad?

I can attach one photo to an e-mail. I am clicking on "Pictures" choose the photo I want to send and "send by e-mail" But how can I add more than one photo to an e-mail.
I will be very grateful if someone can help me.

Hoping so much for an answer.
Ann-Mari

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
While you are in the Photo app, press the curvy arrow on the upper right - that is the "prepare for selection" button. Now, press on up to five photos (you can't mail more than five at a time). When you see the check marks on the pictures you want, press the Share button in the upper left to select E-mail. Finish filling out your mail info and then send it.

Hope that clarifies.

Marilyn

P.S. If you have a lot of photos to send (or the photos you have are very large, file size-wise), may I suggest you use a cloud storage account such as Dropbox. Then, you can send a link to all the pictures you wish. When your recipient gets the link, they don't have to worry about using up bandwidth to download your photos and they can go look thorough all the pictures - at their leisure. Just a thought...

Rockbottom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you need to email more than five, just a few more, you can add the 6th etc, using copy paste. A little cumbersome, but it works.

Most reactions

Latest posts