What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to download photos from pc to Ipad

Lawman60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well here is another question from a new Ipad user. I purchased an Ipad original and have yet to figure out how to download photos from my pc to my Ipad. I found some instructions that said I had to use Itunes, but when I try to use Itunes I cant find anywhere there to download photos. Can some one please help me ??:confused:

Megion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is an easier way to do it, leaving all that bulky wires in the previous decade.

Download Dropbox app - install a client on your Mac/PC - register a new account - login on both ipad & Mac/PC - drag photos to Dropbox folder - download it on iPad.

parcas1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Download Dropbox app - install a client on your Mac/PC - register a new account - login on both ipad & Mac/PC - drag photos to Dropbox folder - download it on iPad.

And photosync is cheap and pretty idiotproof

OP
L

Lawman60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
parcas1 said:

And photosync is cheap and pretty idiotproof

Thanks so much, I did and it works great !!!

Most reactions

Latest posts