What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to download apps to my iPad 2

Glmck3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is very basic. I go to Apple IPad App Store on their site, then I Click arrow over to social networking bc I want to get a twitter app. Questions are as follows:

1. When I click on Official Twitter app that is featured, it tells me "Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid." which is odd, bc it is the apple website. When I click on Flipboard (also featured), it loads up a white blank page, that's it. Why?

2. How do I do an app search? The little search box in top right obviously doesn't work for apps bc I searched for Flipboard and it didn't find it.

OP
G

Glmck3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, going directly to store. I don't think I have the app store app.

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The app store icon should be at the bottom somewhere. You will have it.

sent from iPad

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, the App Store icon comes w/ the iPad - so try looking around or do a search - attached is a 'screen capture' of one of my home screens.

Now, I'm curious if you no longer have this app, how is it restored? Hopefully our 'experts' can help - good luck! :)

Attachments

• iPadScreenCap.jpg
    iPadScreenCap.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 530

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm no expert but, to my knowledge you cannot delete the app store app (I just tried). If it's not showing up on one of the home screens, then a simple reboot may be in order.

Most reactions