What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to delete installed aps from my ipad?

martinsm007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I know how to do that by Touch icon of the app you want to delete and keep holding until all apps’ icons will start wiggling and displaying little white “x†sign in the small black circle at the top left corner. But when i do that nothing's happen.
  1. Tap Settings
  2. Tap General
  3. Tap Restrictions
  4. Trigger Deleting Apps to ON
  5. Return to Home screen by using five-fingers gesture. I wanted to do that but there is no ''Restrictions'' . :( When i open multiasking bar (where shows all opened apps) i can turn it of by tapping an holding then they start wiggle and i can turn it off, but when i try to delete it from the desktop/ home screen nothing happend. Please help me!

NanaMary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The settings location has a setting for deleting apps - yours may have been turned off - Check it out - Open Settings and check your General settings - my site has a Parent page with a video showing each setting.

[Moderator edit: Removed link to personal web site. Please read our rules (especially rule #7!). Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

martinsm007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I look trough all general and other settings, but I can't find setting for deleting apps, it is not there. There should be Restrictions (something like that) but in my iPad there isn't. May be I should bring my device to service? I will be very happy if someone can help me

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The apps that come with the iPad cannot be deleted. Are you trying to delete one of these?

OP
M

martinsm007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The apps that come with the iPad cannot be deleted. Are you trying to delete one of these?

No I am trying to delete apps that I just installed from app store. I really don' t know what's the problem with my iPad. Maybe I should reboot my device?

Last edited:
OP
M

martinsm007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I restore my device and now all is working. The problem was that this ipad was like edition for mobile shops were you can try the ipad, but now everything is perfect.

Most reactions

Latest posts