What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to delete an event in iCal on the iPad?

Applephile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Change events on the iMac and new events transfer automatically to iPad BUT deletions on iMac do not delete on iPad. I'd be grateful for advice please.

OP
A

Applephile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using iCloud and have been for a few weeks now although I suspect I may not have cancelled the iTunes syncing!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In iTunes, with the iPad connected, select it, go to the Info page and make sure you've turned off any Calendar, Mail, or Contact syncing. This is redundant and cause problems when you are using iCloud.

Open your iCal app's Preferences and make sure your account is now set for iCloud.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In iTunes, with the iPad connected, select it, go to the Info page and make sure you've turned off any Calendar, Mail, or Contact syncing. This is redundant and cause problems when you are using iCloud.

In iCal and Address Book go to the File menu and Export your information. If something goes wrong you can use this to recover anything you lose.

Open your iCal app's Preferences and make sure your account is now set for iCloud.

On the iPad go to Settings > iCloud and make sure you are signed in and Calendar is on.

Most reactions