What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to create folders

Millie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Easy you can't bahahahahaha!!!:ipad-keyboard::ipad-front::ipad-movie:

OP
M

Millie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I don't need to troll somewhere else it's just my iPad won't do that and so with the iPad I have the version of 3.2.2 (7B500) it won't create folders so yes this is a serious question

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To be fair, your first post was not much of a question. Posting the details of your setup would have helped.
So the serious answer to your serious question is either upgrade your iPad to 4.3.2 and you can create all the folders you want, OR jailbreak you current 3.2.2 and install Categories from Cydia, which act "like" folders.
Hope that helps.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Millie said:
Easy you can't bahahahahaha!!!:ipad-keyboard::ipad-front::ipad-movie:
Millie said:
Ok I don't need to troll somewhere else it's just my iPad won't do that and so with the iPad I have the version of 3.2.2 (7B500) it won't create folders so yes this is a serious question

Sorry to snap out but to be fair you never said your firmware nor did you say where you wanted to create folders either on the springboard or within the native photo app...which you still haven't stated where you want to create folders.

And your first post wasn't asking a question more like a taunt...
And I reccomend following f4t80y advice.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts