What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to copy all apps to pc

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I every one...

I use to 1st download apps on PC and then I sync with I pad..now I don't have any more same PC ,and I am having apps on iPad.here net is quite slow.so it's not easy for me to download 400 plus apps again ...plz guide me how i can copy all of my apps to Pc. I am using few app,with them I use to copy files via data cable ..and to use those apps I have to open that app in I tunes ,and use few options from that app in I tunes ...last time when I tried to sync my iPod to PC ...every thing was delete so now I don't Want to lose more .

TIA

Sent from my heart ,using my brain ..

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
With the iPad plugged into the computer, right click on the iPad under the Devices in iTunes, then select Transfer Purchases. This will copy all your apps and other Apple purchased music, books, etc. to the iTunes library on the computer.

Before you sync again, go into the various pages and make sure they are set up the way you want. On the Apps page, make sure that all the apps you want on the iPad have checkmarks next to them, or they will be removed from the iPad next time you sync.

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
With the iPad plugged into the computer, right click on the iPad under the Devices in iTunes, then select Transfer Purchases. This will copy all your apps and other Apple purchased music, books, etc. to the iTunes library on the computer.

Before you sync again, go into the various pages and make sure they are set up the way you want. On the Apps page, make sure that all the apps you want on the iPad have checkmarks next to them, or they will be removed from the iPad next time you sync.

Thanks a lot, hope it will work ..

Sent from my heart ,using my brain ..

Most reactions

Latest posts