What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Convert MKV to iPad for Playback on iPad2, iPad3, iPad Mini, iPad4, etc

caycisky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My dear brother got a bunch of MLV videos stored in his computer, and recently he bought an iPad, and he asked me how he could play those MLV videos on his iPad, so I tried many tools but all don’t work well, so you guys have any good idea to help my brother convert MKV to iPad?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This question has been asked so many times that I think most viewers get tired of responding to it. You might check out one of the supporting vendors subforum here. DVDCatalyst. I think that free version of that software (running on a PC) will do the conversion for you. If not, then the 10$ version surely will. Highly recommended.

nickb67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use it's playing app to play mkv's on iPad, no need to convert them ... I use its playing for all my movie formats.

Most reactions

Latest posts