1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

How to Convert MKV to iPad for Playback on iPad2, iPad3, iPad Mini, iPad4, etc

Discussion in 'iPad Development' started by caycisky, Nov 18, 2013.

1. caycisky

caycisky iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My dear brother got a bunch of MLV videos stored in his computer, and recently he bought an iPad, and he asked me how he could play those MLV videos on his iPad, so I tried many tools but all don’t work well, so you guys have any good idea to help my brother convert MKV to iPad?
  2. AQ_OC

AQ_OC Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +430 / 0
    This question has been asked so many times that I think most viewers get tired of responding to it. You might check out one of the supporting vendors subforum here. DVDCatalyst. I think that free version of that software (running on a PC) will do the conversion for you. If not, then the 10$ version surely will. Highly recommended.
  3. nickb67

nickb67 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Use it's playing app to play mkv's on iPad, no need to convert them ... I use its playing for all my movie formats.