What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to convert files on my PC to one iPad recognizes

makai2207

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought an iPad and I am loving it. I also just purchased iMovie and Photosync because I was under the impression that I was going to be able to transfer my movies from my PC to my iPad so I could edit them. How do I convert my videos to an extension that the iPad wold recognize so I can do this? I have already tried to download some free app that converts it but it took forever and the video turned out all green looking. Please help!

Thanks

scotland66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Handbrake is a great open source solution, but there are literally tons of software out there that can transcod video to iPad format

OsabaMark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Download " Total Video Converter " , easy to use and can convert an episode of a series in 15 mins, a regular avi.file 700mb in 20-30 mins.

Most reactions

Latest posts