What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to convert DVD movies to MP4 for Samsung S5?

fredfun526

iPF Noob
Reaction score
“Is it possible for me to enjoy the latest DVD movies like Lone Survivor, The dark World, Frozen and more on my new Samsung S5?â€
Yes, you are.
You can enjoy your DVD movies and popular videos on your Samsung S5 and even any version of iOS device with the help of
This powerful DVD Ripper for Mac has the capability to help you backup DVD disc on your Mac and rip DVD disc to your needed video formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI, M4V and so on. What’s more, you are allowed to edit your videos with the versatile editing functions.
How to convert the latest DVD movies to MP4?
1. Load your DVD movies to the program
You are allowed to add popular DVD movies by clicking “Load Discâ€.
2. Choose output profile
This software provides you with the output settings, so you can convert the DVD Disc to MP4 format and any other video format such as MPEG, VOB, AVI, WMV, FLV, ASF, SWF, RMVB, and even H.264. So, you are able to enjoy the output videos on your portable devices including iPhone (iPhone 5s/5c), iPad (iPad Air, iPad mini 2), iPod (iPod touch, iPod Nano), Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3 and more.
3. This DVD Ripper for Mac has powerful editing functions
Click “Effect†button, you are able to personalize the output videos by adjusting Brightness, Saturation, Volume, Contrast and Hue. Besides, you can trim any time-length video as you like by click “Trim†button.
4. One click to convert the videos
After finishing the above steps, you can start your conversion with one click on “Convertâ€.
Now, you are able to enjoy your DVD Movies on your Samsung S5 freely.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have moved this to the Off-Topic area since this pertains to a Samsung device...a non-Apple device.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Skimonkey ~ ipadforum Moderator | iPhoneforum Moderator

Most reactions

Latest posts