What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to clean up your iPad?

DevinMariah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've clean up my iPad regularly by deleting the old pictures, videos and messages, but I do think there are a lot of cache files left. I got one named iPhone Cleaner for Mac but I have to pay to use it. Do you have any free free choice?

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've clean up my iPad regularly by deleting the old pictures, videos and messages, but I do think there are a lot of cache files left. I got one named iPhone Cleaner for Mac but I have to pay to use it. Do you have any free free choice?
Hello DM and welcome to the forum. You don't need to do anything drastic. Just reset your iPad, as below, which will remove stuff in RAM and sweeten up your iPad generally. Just do this:
Simultaneously hold down the On/Off and Home buttons until the screen blacks out. Keep holding both until the Apple logo appears and then let both go. Then wait until your wallpaper appears. Restart your iPad.
That's not a bad thing to do periodically anyway according to Apple. You don't need any app to achieve the same thing.
Regards, Andrew

Most reactions

Latest posts