What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to change the web browser

Micheallangello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to know exactly how to gain access to a different browser apart from the Safari browser I found on my iPad. I have been trying to download a Mozilla firefox web browser, but to no avail. In fact, I am even failing to download any legally free important must have such as adobe. Has any one faced such problems before? Please help me if you can.

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you trying to download them over the internet? If so that will not work. You need to go into the app store to find other browsers.

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No Firefox for iPad. Sounds like you are trying to install software for some other operating system, like OSX or Windows.

loopingstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try downloading Atomic browser from the App store . This has many good features , and is far more stable than Safari which now seems to crash every session on my iPad 1 !

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try downloading Atomic browser from the App store . This has many good features , and is far more stable than Safari which now seems to crash every session on my iPad 1 !

I agree with loopingstar, try Atomic Browser. I have been using it since I got my iPad. I love it.

Cheers, Dan

jmhai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like Dolphin HD... It has a smooth and clean interface...

1p4d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like Dolphin HD... It has a smooth and clean interface...

Dolphin is a good browser and I like the gesture feature.

It's available in the apps store.

Most reactions