What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to change Apple ID on ipad?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well ~ Mr. Genius said that I need to delete all my apps that I bought with my old email/ID and then reinstall them under.

Seems to me that I did this ~ shitums. I am going to try it. As far as not getting into my Settings, I have to call AT&T for that.

It's tough being me, I'm tellin ya.:D

But someone has to do it!

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I may be there again next week Marie... if you still need help... :)

Methinks the stuff about having to go to AT&T to help get into settings is nonsense. ;)

Michael

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I may be there again next week Marie... if you still need help... :)

Methinks the stuff about having to go to AT&T to help get into settings is nonsense. ;)

Michael

Well, Michael! I think we forgot about your trip last time. Hey, I always need help.:D

All of a sudden yesterday, I could not access my Settings on the iPad! It kept telling me that I had the wrong ID or password.

Which was bullshit.

And the Apple boys told me that they don't really have anything to do with AT&T and the Cellular Plan, and I have to call them.:confused:

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, Michael! I think we forgot about your trip last time. Hey, I always need help.:D

All of a sudden yesterday, I could not access my Settings on the iPad! It kept telling me that I had the wrong ID or password.

Which was bullshit.

And the Apple boys told me that they don't really have anything to do with AT&T and the Cellular Plan, and I have to call them.:confused:

OK you mean iTunes ID in settings? Or you can't get into Settings at all? Why they would claim either has anything to with AT&T is very odd. :(

Michael

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK you mean iTunes ID in settings? Or you can't get into Settings at all? Why they would claim either has anything to with AT&T is very odd. :(

Michael

No, Settings on my iPad. I wanted to check my Cellular Data and I can't get in!:mad::mad:

Yea I meant settings on iPad. Very odd that you couldn't get in there. :)

Michael

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

speedlever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can't believe this has been going on this long without resolution. Seriously?

You have more patience than I.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL! No. Patience is not one of my virtues, trust me. Now I can't get into Settings.

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who in the hell knows. I don't have any updates, as I assume when I bought the apps AGAIN, they came current.

I need to wait and see when I get notification of an update, which ID is there.

Most reactions